School District Campaigns
UPDATE! Crosswalk Marketing Group is proud to welcome Fort Smith Public Schools as the lastest district partner! Stay tuned for more information.
Crosswalk Marketing Group has developed two School District bus messaging campaigns in Arkansas – Booneville and Bentonville. Click the tabs below to see details of those campaigns.
- "If you SEE something, SAY something" ~ Bentonville Campaign
- Fort Smith Public Schools
- "A Hope And A Future" ~ Booneville Campaign
Across the country, in our communities, we share everyday moments with our neighbors, family, coworkers, and friends. We go to work or school, the grocery store, or the gas station. It’s easy to overlook these routine moments, but as you’re going about your day if you see something that doesn’t seem quite right, say something. By being alert and reporting suspicious activity to your local law enforcement you can protect your family, neighbors, and community.
“If You See Something, Say Something®” engages the public in protecting our homeland through awareness-building, partnerships, and other outreach.
The Bentonville School District has adopted this message in support of the nation-wide campaign through the Department of Homeland Security.
BENTONVILLE, Ark. (KNWA) — The Bentonville School Board approved a plan to place advertisements on its bus fleet. The board voted 4-2 in favor of the measure that’s expected to bring in about $175,000 in the first year of operation and grow with each following year. The board says it plans to use the proceeds from the signage for costs related to transportation. The signs, placed on the back quarter panel of buses, will measure 30 by 60 inches and cost advertisers $2,500 a year.
Crosswalk Marketing is proud to announce our partnership with the Fort Smith Schools. 2019/2020 school year is an outstanding opportunity for the district and river valley businesses to partner in a unique and powerful way. Initial sales and interest in the program have been very strong and we look forward to assisting the roll out of our school bus adoption program.
We’d like to thank our growing list of community sponsors:
BOONEVILLE BEARCATS – A HOPE AND A FUTURE
- A Hope and A Future is Booneville’s PSA message for the 2017/2018 school year generating a greater awareness for new scholarship opportunities for high school students seeking further education.
- Booneville is the first district in Arkansas to launch a school bus community awareness campaign in Arkansas pursuant to Act 941 of 2015, which permits school districts to allow marketing or public service messages on school buses subject to requirements established by the Commission for Arkansas public School Academic Facilities and Transportation. Arkansas State Representative Dan Douglas (R-Bentonville) sponsored the legislation with support from Little Rock School District Superintendent and former Bentonville School district Superintendent, Michael Poore. According to the law, revenue generated from school bus messages, less costs of the printed decal materials, must be used for public school transportation purposes. The district plans to use the funds for repairs and maintenance of its bus fleet.
- Through the initiative, businesses can sponsor a positive message of health or safety on a school bus. Booneville’s community campaign message focuses on awareness for new scholarship opportunities to benefit graduating high school students as they pursue higher education.
- The local Booneville Rotary club has partnered with the Booneville school district to help with this endeavor by promoting the campaign through the adoption of a sponsored bus decal as well.